Coffee and Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
100g Butter, melted
250g Self-raising Flour
140g Caster Sugar
50g Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
200g Dark Brown Sugar
30g Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Grease the inside of an ovenproof dish with a little butter and set aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar. Whisk together eggs and milk, add to mixture and combine.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Add to batter and fold through until combined. Pour into prepared dish.
- Mix together cocoa powder and dark brown sugar, sprinkle over batter.
- Pour coffee over the batter, do not be concerned if it looks weird at this stage.
- Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Remove from oven and serve with ice-cream or whipped cream.